Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2000 02:19:23 -0800
From:      "gbnaidu  " <gbnaidu@my-Deja.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Defn of SIOCGARP...

Hi

I would like to know where these contants are defined in FreeBSD:

SIOCGARP, SIOCSARP, SIOCDARP. Other ioctl commands are defined in sys/sockio.h but these commands are not defiend atleast in my 3.1 FreeBSD release.

Also where will I get FreeBSD 2.2.6 release? On the server only 2.2.8 release on wards available. Can somebody give me ponter to this.

thanks a lot
--gb