Date:      Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:35:13 -0300
From:      "Fabrizzio Batista" <fabrizzio.batista@lojasobino.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   SQUID

    Hi gurus,

    I have one question.  I´m using two FreeBSD servers with SQUID 2.0. The
first (CACHE1) is located in my secure network, and the second (CACHE2) is
located in insecure zone (Internet).
    CACHE1 is set this way:
        cache_peer cache2 parent 3128 3130 no-query default
    CACHE2 this line is commented:
        #cache_peer

    Everything is OK, but when I use a browser in Web Searchers (for
example, Yahoo) and query for something , nothing happen and a error message
(Read Timeout) is showed me.

    Do anybody have any idea ?

    Thanks in advance,

    Fabrizzio