Date:      Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:18:05 -0600 (CST)
From:      Wayne M Barnes <wayne@barnes2.wustl.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   send-pr hangs

Dear Chris Costello,

   You asked for the ktrace/kdump output from my nonfunctional send-pr
on one of my 3.0-stable machines.  I performed the following:

ktrace send-pr
[ ... nothing happens.  I wait 10 sec. and press Ctrl-C ]
kdump > send-pr.kdump

    Not wanting to burden this list with 18 k of output, I put
this file onto the fledgling web page at
http://barnes2.wustl.edu

    Can you interpret it?  I can't.

    On my other 3.0-stable machine, both send-pr and passwd work just fine.

    Thank you,
	 Wayne M. Barnes   wayne@barnes1.wustl.edu