Date:      Sun, 29 Feb 2004 23:25:06 -0500
From:      "Shaun T. Erickson" <ste@ste-land.com>
To:        Rowdy <david@fielden.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: LINT file?

Rowdy wrote:

> You would be looking for the NOTES file in /usr/src/sys/<arch>/conf?
>
> There is also a NOTES file in, erm, /usr/src/sys/conf IIRC.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was looking for. I should have known to
simply look for it under another name, instead of just giving up early
when the ls for LINT turned up nothing.

Mea culpa.

	-ste

P.S.: Looking at it, I discovered that there is a "ste" device driver
and man page, lol. When I pointed it out to my roommate, he said he
wants to get in touch with the author. He says there's a few feature
enhancements he'd like, and several nasty bugs he'd like worked out. :)