Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 1999 20:54:52 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        Chris Coleman <chris@bbcc.ctc.edu>, Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
Cc:        "Jason J. Horton" <jason@intercom.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Daemon images

At 03:37 PM 3/18/99 -0800, Chris Coleman wrote:

>My wife has drawn some new ones for her comic strip on the Daemon News.  I
>might be able to talk my wife in to giving out an original or drawing a
>custom one, depending on the purpose.
>
>	-Chris

And excellent drawings they are! For those who haven't seen Susannah's work,
it can be found at

http://www.daemonnews.org/199902/darby.html

and

http://www.daemonnews.org/199903/darby.html

T-shirts featuring the characters from the strip would make great
promotional items both for BSD-based OSes and for the strip itself.

--Brett