Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2008 15:43:51 -0800
From:      "Jeff Colter" <jeff.colter@gmail.com>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Bug in OO-2.3.1

Hi,

I have OpenOffice 2.3.1 (via the PBI on PCBSD) installed on two different
computers and have the same problem.

I can't add extensions (.oxt file) using the extensions manager. I get this
error (note the misspelling) "bad tranfer url".

Also, the OO manual says you can just double click a .oxt file to open the
manager, but Ark gets to it first since it recognizes it as a .zip format,
even though it doesn't recognize the .oxt file extension.  I couldn't find
any way to get Ark to ignore these files.

I also reported this to PCBSD, as I can't be sure what's causing this.

...Jeff