Date:      Thu, 20 Jan 2000 19:51:29 +0000 (GMT)
From:      The Big Loser <lusr@ns1.uscreativetypes.com>
To:        marcs@go2net.com
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Subject:   Re: bugtraq posts: stream.c - new FreeBSD exploit? (fwd)

I gotta say ease back, buddy.

I don't see anything wrong with generating ideas, even if they are just
*gasp* speculation.  How is anyone's ideas less relevant than your
gripe...your posting could be accused of being part of the same problem.
I think most of us filter through tons of messages per day from these
lists so I don't think anyone is in a better position to judge which
postings are 'useful' than anyone else.

IMHO, I'd like to see a canning of the postings which are soaked in
negativity.  They are even less 'useful' than the random guesses about
which you are complaining.

Be Kind
The Super Lusr