Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:48:08 -0500
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>
Cc:        Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>, Cliff Rowley <dozprompt@onsea.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two queries [ KDE / XFree86 ]

On Mon, Feb 28, 2000 at 10:42:22PM +0200, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> Do you have any plans to make XFree86-devel port of it? This let us to test
> it and refine before XF-4.0 will be released.

I already made one. However, since XFree86 4.0's release is impending
within the next three or four weeks (as per xfree86.org), I've left it on
my website for those daring enough to try it out.

        http://www.psn.net/~andrews/XFree86-beta.tar.gz

I will be submitting a XFree4 port once the release goes out. Until then,
people can hack it and let me know of any problems. I've tested twm with
the basic install. I do not know much about PC98/etc. so if patches could
be submitted to allow for easy PC98 integration in the port, please do
that. Thanks.

--
Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>