Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 05:12:17 -0400
From:      SahagunS@aol.com
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   SCSI boards and then some.

After reading section 3, titled 'Hardware compatibility', it is not clear if
the SCSI portion of a Sound Blaster 16 SCSI-2 card will work with freeBSD
2.0. I do have a need for sampling, but under Windows only, and I don't
anticipate that i'll ever need to boot from a SCSI device.  I'm really just
trying to avoid buying a sound card and a SCSI card.  I really don't have my
heart set on a particular brand of sound card or CD-ROM.  I'm open for
suggestions.

Is shared memory as a means of IPC allowed in freeBSD 2.0?

Can the priority levels of tasks be changed dynamically?

How do two tasks, for example, share the PC's screen?

And finally, is there a port of freeBSD for a 68k platform?

	Thanks much.

	SahagunS@aol.com or 73707,2416@compuserve.com