Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:58:09 -0500
From:      dkelly@hiwaay.net
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail and mail hub

jmb@FreeBSD.ORG said:
> 	rather than hack sendmail.cf, use m4 to create a sendmail.cf
> 	for you.  you can use /usr/src/usr.sbin/sendmail/cf/cf/freebsd.mc
> 	as a template.  try this:  (call it dave_kelly.mc)
[snip]

Wow. You realize if I do all that I might *learn* something? :-)

Thanks. I expect m4 is going to produce a lot of stuff for me to run thru
diff in the next few weeks while I learn what its doing.

Thanks for all the specific file references. I had visited those files
earlier but in the glut of documentation was having a hard time knowing
when I found relevent information.

In the meantime the DSmail.hiwaay.net macro has gotten me over the hump.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net