Date:      Sat, 2 Dec 2000 14:46:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      George Reid <greid@ukug.uk.freebsd.org>
To:        xavian anderson macpherson <professional3d@home.com>
Cc:        Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: installing freebsd from windows nt without using boot disks

On Sat, 2 Dec 2000, xavian anderson macpherson wrote:

> MY SOUNDCARD (SOUNDBLASTER16 CT1770 SCSI-2) IS MY SCSI CONTROLLER.
> MY CDROM IS SCSI.
> NO SOUNDCARD==NO SCSI CDROM.
> IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

Your capslock key appears to be broken. Let me help you out.

That little button, usually above the left shift key and below the tab
key? Press it. Monkeys are capable of this incredible feat of
coordination, so I think with a bit of help and careful training you too
may be able to perform this task.

"And then it comes to be that the soothing light
   at the end of your tunnel was just a freight
            train, comin' your way."

      George Reid * greid@ukug.uk.freebsd.org