Date:      Tue, 17 Sep 2002 19:42:10 +0200
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        Michael Bretterklieber <mbretter@inode.at>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sony FX601 freezing (with pcm compiled in)

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

Michael Bretterklieber (mbretter@inode.at) napisa=B3(a):
> Hi,
>=20
> Upgrading to FreeBSD 5.0-current solved this problem,

I've put my findings on a separe thread on -questions

However, 5.0-current panics at the end of the boot for me. (tried
various floppies and a CD from 5.0-DP1 till very recent jp snapshot)

Seems like related to 'ltr' bug with a built-in Ethernet.
Do you have a built-in Ethernet interface? Can you
try booting -current installation floppy/CD?
Did you upgrade to -current via source?

--=20
                 << Marcin Cieslak // saper@system.pl >>

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3