Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:41:27 +0100
From:      "Heiko Ei\_feldt" <heiko@colossus.escape.de>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Looking for a contact for a port

Hi,

I am the author of a GPL'ed audio cd grabber program
(cdda2wav) and I am willing to make it *BSD compatible.
There has been some portability work, but
yet no opportunities for me to compile/test anything on
*BSD.

(Alas, I don't have time/disk place to get
accustomed with FreeBSD myself, but that
should not matter.)

Who should I contact for doing test compiles
or getting a remote login?

It would be an advantage, if the person would
have SCSI-type CDROMs or burners and
a sound card (for checking the files).

Please forward any contacts interested in
doing test compiles etc. to me.
I am sorry, but I don't know the appropriate forums.

Thanks for any help,
Heiko