Date:      Sun, 2 Oct 2016 06:04:34 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <markmi@dsl-only.net>
To:        Tom Vijlbrief <tvijlbrief@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD status for/on ODroid-C2?

[Context switching to ODroid-C2 from Pine64. . .]

On 2016-Oct-2, at 12:19 AM, Tom Vijlbrief <tvijlbrief at gmail.com> =
wrote:

> I have a script which creates a bootable image:
>=20
> https://github.com/tomtor/image-freebsd-pine64
>=20
> You can use the boot version from the Ubuntu image and change uEnv.txt =
and
> create an additional partition which holds the kernel image. So you =
skip
> ubldr.
>=20
> Note that the kernel boots, but I got none of the hardware devices =
working
> (I spend more time on the Odroid-C2) and haven't been working on it =
the
> last months...

Anything worth reporting on the ODroid-C2 details for FreeBSD: what =
works, what does not, what needs to be done to boot FreeBSD, and so on? =
(I assume head [CURRENT-12 these days].)

Looking around. . .

https://github.com/tomtor/image-freebsd-c2

seems to have last been updated on May 7 (vs. =
https://github.com/tomtor/image-freebsd-pine64 's April 17).

https://github.com/tomtor/freebsd/tree/tc2

seems to have last been updated on June 17.

=3D=3D=3D
Mark Millard
markmi at dsl-only.net