Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:20:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      mi@video-collage.com
To:        Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12739: New port: AT&T's DjVu Netscape plug-in

On 28 Mar, Ade Lovett wrote:
= On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 06:50:05PM -0500, mi@video-collage.com wrote:
= >
= > If you think, I should hardcode  the MOZILLA_HOME in there -- let me
= > know,  and I'll  upload a  new version.  Otherwise, please,  fix the
= > MASTER_SITE  and consider  committing the  thing. It's  been in  the
= > queue for too long :(
=
= Ok.  I've made  some alterations  along those  lines, along  with some
= other bits and pieces to make this more consistent with other netscape
= plugins.
=
= You can find the port at http://www.lovett.com/FreeBSD/djvuplugin.shar
= It's destined to go in as www/djvuplugin.

A bunch of ``**''  in the post-install would not be my  style, but it is
very minor.

I  think,  RUN_DEPENDS  should list  ${PREFIX}/lib/netscape  instead  of
netscape.  We  should  not  fall victims  for  portlint's  pickiness  --
hopefully,  its next  version  will correctly  handle  variables in  the
*_DEPENDS part. Not a big deal either.

I just realized, it may benefit  from a note somewhere, that this plugin
should NOT be used with Linux version  of Netscape. And I plan to submit
www/linux-djvuplugin as soon as this one gets commited :)

= Let me know what you think, and I'll go ahead and get it committed.

Please... Thank you,

	-mi