Date:      Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:37:25 +0200
From:      "Simon Siemonsma" <simon196405@bigfoot.com>
To:        "Jason Dodson" <HaxCode4u@home.com>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Win2k and BootManager....for FreeBSD

I understood that both systems are already installed.
What you need is a boot manager. On the FreeBSD CD in the tools directory
you will find a tool to install the bootmanager.
You will find more details in the README file. (in Windows I recommend to
open it with IE, otherwise it is not readable)
I found it most practical to run it from a bootable floppy.
Only install the boot manager at the drive which the BIOS uses to start-up
the system.

Simon Siemonsma

---