Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:07:09 +0100
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: gnome-themes-extras -> smoothengine

Jeremy Messenger wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:32:26 +0100, Franz Klammer
> <klammer@webonaut.com> wrote:
>
>> the smooth-engine from gnome-themes-extras didn't work with
>> gtk-2.3. attached a patch. maybe put it as workaround on
>> the marcuscom-cvs until this is fixed from the developers.
>>
>> if the attachment is stripped from the mail please download it here:
>> http://webonaut.com/temp/gnome250/patch-Smooth::smooth_style.c
>

> I just did the test and it works much better.. Have you report to
> Gnome bugzilla yet? Unless, they already fix in CVS, then nevermind.

no! they didn't fixed it. i don't sent a bugreport because this is a
gnome-2.4 port an think it must
still be portet to gnome-2.5. but if you think it's better i will do it
- because it's cheap ;-)

> BTW: I heard that gDesklets CVS has the fix of libdesklets that will
> work with new libgtop 2.5.x.. I am planning to test it tonight or
> tomorrow, so just want to let you know about that. It's
> libgdesklets/glibtop.c.

cool! i'am away in 1 minute an be back on monday - hopfully you are
heard right and
 i read that great news. :-D

franz.

--