Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 1995 05:23:13 +0800 (WST)
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@jhome.DIALix.COM>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Woo hoo!

I've cracked it at last! :-)
                                                         vvvv
FreeBSD jhome.DIALix.COM 2.2-CURRENT FreeBSD 2.2-CURRENT #101: Sun Nov 12
01:43:13 WST 1995     peter@jhome.DIALix.COM:/home/src/sys/compile/JHOME
i386

No, I didn't cheat. :-)  I've nearly got this far before on a couple of
occasions before I accidently forgot the '-n' option to config.  (Yes, I
take care of option dependencies manually and I dont run config very much
at all.  And when I do, I either remove the affected .o files manually or
do a make clean).

Yes, that's 101 compiles that have been successful to the point of
attempting to link.

-Peter