Date:      Tue, 31 May 2022 11:33:04 +0900
From:      "Akinori MUSHA" <knu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ruby@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Help wanted; Ruby CI failure on FreeBSD 13

Hi,

We have been seeing random test failures on FreeBSD 13 in Ruby CI.

	Some signal-related tests fail on FreeBSD 13
	https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/18613

I don't have a running FreeBSD 13 box at hand nor enough time to
invest on FreeBSD, so any help is appreciated to address the issue.

The specific failing test has been marked as "omit" for FreeBSD:

	https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/cc6371869402ed1e1ef13d51bf1f9409378111e9

So you won't probably see this specific error in the builds going
forward on https://rubyci.org/, but it should be fixed.  And if issues
like this remained unsolved for months, FreeBSD could be dropped from
the top tier platforms.  I really need your help.

Thanks,

--
Akinori MUSHA / https://akinori.org/