Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 1997 20:54:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org (freebsd)
Subject:   Postscript filter

Hi Gang,

I'm looking for a PS filter that can take my ASCII file and turn it
into, say, Times-Bold output.  My printer is already configured to
handle PostsScript.

I just pulled a2ps from the ports list, and see that this filter does
only Courier or Helvetica.  Does apsfilter do what I'm looking for?
It required 6 other ports, and lists ghostscript-4.03.  I have an
older version; is v 4.03 essential?  Yes, maybe it is time to upgrade
my ports!

Any tips, people?

thanks much,

gary kline