Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:16:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, "Benjamin M. Manes" <maneben@charlie.cns.iit.edu>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Slashdot BSD section up and running

On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> > As is your right.  However, so far I've been doing this for a little over
> > 24 hours.  Lets give it a couple of months and see how it works out, eh?
>
> Heh, indeed.  How about starting with a slashdot item which simply
> even mentions the creation of this new BSD section?  Must slashdot
> readers subscribe to freebsd-advocacy in order to find out about this
> significant new development on slashdot? :-)

Or atleast post it to DN daily. :-)  I took a look on slashdot and didn't
see anything about the BSD section.  I was hoping to post something about
DN daily and our latest issue.  I noticed that the FreeBSDcon article made
it to slashdot, did anyone notice if any DN stuff made it?

> - Jordan

Chris Coleman
Daemon News Editor in Chief
http://www.daemonnews.org