Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 12:26:40 +0100
From:      Carl Ove Vestbyx <covestby@online.no>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with isp0

I have some problems with conection to my ISP using isp0.

When using isp i have to give an IP address for the remote. When I call
my ISP (Telenor Internett - Norway) I dont get conected to the same
computer every time, even if i call the same number. Therfor the remote
IP address wil not be the same for every conection.

Is there any way to assign the remote IP after conecting for use with
isp0 (like hisaddr in PPP).

Carlo