Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 1995 22:15:07 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        swallace@ece.uci.edu (Steven Wallace)
Cc:        joerg@freefall.freebsd.org, CVS-commiters@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-ports@freefall.freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/net/dip - Imported sources

As Steven Wallace wrote:

> I tried this out yesterday and although compiles perfectly, it does
> not work for me.

Can you please report all this to the author?

I'm not using dip myself, i've only made this port as kind of "public
service" due to the demand.  I've been able to initiate a connection
with it (after fixing all that lockfile stuff), but that's already all
i did.

--
cheers, J"org

joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/