Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:11:25 +1000
From:      Peter Clutton <peterclutton@gmail.com>
To:        Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se>
Cc:        vittorio <vdemart1@tin.it>, netbsd-users@netbsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Editor for C & C++ language

On 10/23/05, Johnny Billquist <bqt@update.uu.se> wrote:
> emacs can do anything. Put it might not be graphical enough for your tast=
> if you come from Windows...

I agree that Emacs rocks. I come from a Windows background and
appreciated the control, and just plain coolness of Emacs. Took a
little getting used to, but a fine book by O'Rielly, and alot of
practice helped ease the transition. A useful group of indenting
styles for C and C++ makes it easy to find the appropriate one, or
make your own.