Date:      Wed, 4 Apr 2001 16:28:44 -0400
From:      "Drew J. Weaver" <drew.weaver@thenap.com>
To:        "'FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.org'" <FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Chasing the kiddies (was: Named Keep crashing)

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0BD45.D8D3E0B2

And people that say that port scanning is harmless, port scanning is just a
precursor to being 'rooted' its not going to be the last thing you hear from
a script kiddie, its not like someone port scans your box[if insecure] and
then just leaves, (i guess then it would be harmless) then they try to hack
into it (naturally).

-Drew