Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 15:04:49 +0100
From:      lewiz <purple@lewiz.info>
To:        John Bleichert <syborg@stny.rr.com>
Cc:        Brian Henning <b1henning@hotmail.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mutt address book

--QKdGvSO+nmPlgiQ/

Hi,

  I've been using abook for quite some time but I didn't realize it had
any association with mutt.  Are you saying that it can be invoked from
within mutt (i.e. when I try and go to the address book - not through
the regular execution of a programme)?  Thanks,

-lewiz.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 11:07:30AM -0400, John Bleichert wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Brian Henning wrote:
>=20
> > Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:03:31 -0500
> > From: Brian Henning <b1henning@hotmail.com>
> > To: questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> > Subject: mutt address book
> >=20
> > Hello,
> >=20
> > I know this is a bad question to ask but, i would like to know if mutt
> > stores addess in an address book similar to how pine does it. if so what
> > commands can i use to store and access these addresses.
> >=20
> > thanks,
> > brian
> >=20
>=20
> IIRC mutt stores its address in its rc file. However, there is an=20
> addressbook for mutt in the ports tree called 'abook' which works pretty=
=20
> well. It's not as featureful as the pine addressbook but it's pretty good.
>=20
> HTH - JB
>=20
> #  John Bleichert=20
> #  http://vonbek.dhs.org/latest.jpg
>=20
>=20
>=20

--=20
"Our vision is to speed up time, eventually eliminating it."
		-- Alex Schure
This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (``the
intended recipient(s)'') to whom it is addressed.  It may contain
information which is privileged and confidential within the meaning of
applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender as soon as possible.
--|| http://lewiz.info/ | http://www.westwood.karoo.net/pubring.gpg ||--

--QKdGvSO+nmPlgiQ/

--QKdGvSO+nmPlgiQ/--