Date:      Sat, 2 Dec 2000 11:26:16 -0500 (EST)
From:      Joe Oliveiro <joe@advancewebhosting.com>
To:        Jim Durham <durham@w2xo.pgh.pa.us>
Cc:        Lanny Baron <lnb@satan.freebsdsystems.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Staroffice Networking Non-functional

Hopefully since Sun donated SO to the gnome project some things on it will
change. I've never used kde but i wouldnt install it just for koffice,
especially since it doesnt write M$ docs.

I've heard some good things about KDE2, i wonder if thats any better?

FreeBSD - The BEST upgrade you can do to NT!