Date:      Fri, 09 Jan 1998 20:30:47 -0800
From:      Bill Trost <trost@cloud.rain.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   spc0?

The last entry in my pccard.conf.sample for -stable (identified as $Id: pccard.conf.sample,v 1.4.2.3 1997/11/19 18:53:36 nate Exp $, so we know who's to blame  (-:  )  is as follows:

	# REX5535AC, REX5535X SCSI
	card "PCMCIA SCSI MBH1040" "01"
		config	0x3a "spc0" 11

I find no reference to spc in any sample kernel configurations, the other files
in conf/ directories, or in any filename in /sys.  I infer that the driver does
not exist in my kernel.

The question, then, is -- is this a driver that has vanished, or that appears
in -current but not -stable?