Date:      Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:41:11 -0500
From:      Todd Ross <brainlist@brainsick.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   two quick questions (man pages and tcsh)

Howdy,

I have two (what I hope are) quick questions.

1) Why does tcsh store its config files in two places (/.cshrc and
/etc/csh.cshrc).  From my brief testing, it looks like one is used for root
and the other is used for all of the other accounts in the system.  I'm just
wondering the reasoning behind it.  I'd guess it has something to do with
when you boot into single user mode?

2) Why do some man pages have (4) or (2) after them?  For example ... usb(4).

Thanks,

Todd