Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:26:18 +0200
From:      "Marcel Dijk" <nascar24@home.nl>
To:        <chris@calldei.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: 2nd root ->> OOPS wrong question.

> [Moved to -questions, where this belongs.  This has nothing to do
> with -net]

Ooops yeah, sorry 'bout that. It was my original plan to post this here:

Is it possible to configure proftpd in such a way that it supports
site-to-site transports (FXP)?

And can someone point me to any docs about it.

Sorry I posted that other question here, I think I had a lapse of mind or
something.

Marcel