Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 2003 15:01:52 +0200
From:      "Ivan Ivanov" <ivan.ivanov@trema.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD5.0 and Oracle 8.0.5

Can someone confirm in case od success for this combination=20
- 50 RELEASE and Oracle for Linux 8.0.5.
I am able to install (and relink) the binaries under Linux
binary compatibility and modified my kernel/environment accoring
the handbook instructions. Seems RedHat6 emulation and linux-devtools6
packages are the right ones.

However, any attempt to load or execute the binaries core-dumps
immediatelly, and for some reason "truss" doesn't want to start at=20
all...

thanks for your output,
Ivan