Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 22:07:32 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Tony.Shoumack@rpmsolutions.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Idiots guide to PCMCIA

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Michael Robinson wrote:

>>I think I really need more of an "Idiots Guide to PCMCIA"
>>Any information is welcomed.
>
>http://www.jp.FreeBSD.org/PAO/

I'll guess this isn't quite what he was looking for, but what the heck...
I often wonder where our PCCARD experts get their information.  The only
doc[s] I've ever seen (aside from stumbling over stuff on web pages from
3Com and friends) is this giant notebook-looking creation I saw at a
bookstore in Palo Alto once.  Can't remember the name of it now, but
looked cool at the time...if I was more of a contributor and less of a
bottom feeder, I may have picked up that copy. :-)

Good luck,

Brian