Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2014 10:58:33 -0700
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Konstantin Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
Cc:        Alan Cox <alc@freebsd.org>, Peter Holm <pho@freebsd.org>, Henrik Gulbrandsen <henrik@gulbra.net>, bug-followup@freebsd.org, "freebsd-java@freebsd.org" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: kern/187238: vm.pmap.pcid_enabled="1" causes Java to coredump in FBSD 10

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Konstantin Belousov
<kostikbel@gmail.com> wrote:

> Show me the first lines of the verbose dmesg for your machine.

Thank you to Henrik and Konstantin for looking at this.  I haven't had
time this week
to test this but will get back to you in the next few days.  Here is
the machine in the FreeBSD cluster
where I was able to reproduce the problem:

CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5620  @ 2.40GHz (2400.13-MHz K8-class CPU)
  Origin="GenuineIntel"  Id=0x206c2  Family=0x6  Model=0x2c  Stepping=2
  Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
  Features2=0x29ee3ff<SSE3,PCLMULQDQ,DTES64,MON,DS_CPL,VMX,SMX,EST,TM2,SSSE3,CX16,xTPR,PDCM,PCID,DCA,SSE4.1,SSE4.2,POPCNT,AESNI>
  AMD Features=0x2c100800<SYSCALL,NX,Page1GB,RDTSCP,LM>
  AMD Features2=0x1<LAHF>
  TSC: P-state invariant, performance statistics
real memory  = 17179869184 (16384 MB)
avail memory = 16571891712 (15804 MB)
Event timer "LAPIC" quality 600
ACPI APIC Table: <HP     ProLiant>
FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 16 CPUs
FreeBSD/SMP: 2 package(s) x 4 core(s) x 2 SMT threads

--
Craig