Date:      Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:36:50 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Marco Baan <marco@maiden.localhost.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Jail

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 10:01:17PM +0200, Marco Baan wrote:

> I love it all the way, but there is one thing i would like to see as
> an option, and i'm sure i'm not the only one wanting it. More then
> one ip address or (as i would currently like) creating a v6 tunnel.

You are not alone.  Someone has posted to freebsd-hackers@ saying
they've implemented just that ---
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=aeq4mm%2414no%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw

At least, for more than one IP number per jail.  No idea about the IP6
tunnel stuff.

> Has anyone ever toyed with this or any clue on how to do so ?

There haven't been any further messages on this subject that I
remember and I can't find anything in gnats, and the manual pages for
5.0-current don't mention multiple addresses per jail, so if there's
anything official going on, it's a way away from general availability.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way
Tel: +44 1628 476614                                  Marlow
Fax: +44 0870 0522645                                 Bucks., SL7 1TH UK