Date:      Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:10:34 +0200
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ngctl question

On 25 Apr Dick Hoogendijk wrote:
> # pooh /kernel: /dev/vmmon: Module vmmon initialized
> # ngctl send msg: No such file or directory (repeated 4 times!)
> # pooh /kernel: vmnet1: promiscuous mode enabled
>
> It seems related w/ the new 100base-tx card.

Correction on this message. I found the "misconfiguration"
The startup-script of vmware contained my old ethernetcard name (which
of course wasn't there anymore ;-)
The ngctl errormsgs are gone now.

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.8 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)