Date:      Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "K. Greenwood" <k_greenwood1@yahoo.com>
To:        john kernel <john_kernel@usa.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i cant boot other os

Since no one else has responded yet, I may as well
take a stab at it.

As you mentioned, instead of using the standard MBR I
would think you would want to go back into the install
(sysinstall) and either run through the entire install
again or do a custom install and install the FreeBSD
boot manager.  Don't know if it will work after
installing BSD once, but it should be the option that
you want if you need a multiboot system.

Hope it helps and good luck.