Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:33:02 -0700
From:      John White <johnjohn-freebsd-questions@triceratops.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ftp install w/tulip driver

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 10:41:57PM -0400, Andrew C. Hornback wrote:
> [...]

Well, the hardware.txt file says both cards use the dc driver, however...

In my driver configuration section (conflict resolution), the following
network drivers are available:

cs ed fe ie lhc sn

It ends up that I disabled all the drivers, and the dc driver was chosen
automagically.

So, for the search engine users of the future, I did an ftp install
using Kingston KNE110TX and KNE100TX cards using the "dc" driver.
I don't know what this means with regards to having the tulip code
in a specific driver or in multiple drivers.

Problem solved, system installed, and now, the learning process begins.

John White