Date:      Sat, 5 Dec 2009 15:10:00 -0400 (AST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, John Marshall <john.marshall@riverwillow.com.au>
Subject:   Re: Future of comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.announce Newsgroup

On Fri, 4 Dec 2009, David Wolfskill wrote:

> It would, however, make sense from my perspective if a unidirectional
> gateway were set up (mail => news -- note direction!), and the newsgroup
> were to become merely a reflector of the mailing list.

In case it is needed, I do run a news server, and would be most willing to
put a uni-directional posting filter onto that mailing list, so that mail
gets there ... just let me know if this is what is decided / needed ...

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scrappy@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scrappy@hub.org