Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 19:51:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Louis-Philippe Alain <xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pine 3.95 setup

On Mon, 18 Aug 1997, Annelise Anderson wrote:
> and popclient on the machine at home.  If the "server" is an ISP, it will
>already have...

Personnaly, I've switched from Popclient to fetchmail. So you could use
fetchmail instead of Popclient if you want.

>(I don't think pine does this sort of thing by
> itself.)

No, Pine don't do it by itself. You have to retrieve your mail from the
server and then start pine.

Just my 0.02$

"Imagination is more important then knowledge"
			- Albert Einstein
Louis-Philippe Alain: xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca