Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:16:16 +0000
From:      Alex <ak@freenet.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   fsck_ext2fs and fsck_msdos from Open/NetBSD

Both Open- and NetBSD seem to have separate fsck programs for each
filesystem type - fsck_ffs, fsck_ext2fs and fsck_msdos - the actual
/sbin/fsck program calling the appropriate one for a given filesystem
(in a way similar to our `mount' command).  The last two (fsck_ext2fs
and _msdos) are nonexistent in FreeBSD.

If someone (e.g. me when I have some spare time) were to port them over,
would anyone object to their way of doing things?

Just wondering...

Alex