Date:      Tue, 19 Mar 2002 21:54:45 +0800
From:      "Yoriko Chow" <yoriko@wongfaye.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Chinese use FreeBSD and have ESP / Mental telepathy

http://paulinetan.5u.com/
Chinese have ESP / Mental telepathy

It the worlds greatest kept secret. It a secret thats been kept for a
long time. We still keep it a secret, The only people that know are
Chinese with ESP

We can all read your mind.. We keep it a secret from the rest of the
non Chinese society
--

"WILL NOT GIVEUP HALFWAY, WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT FAYE"
The greatest Faye e-mail service. Provide e-mail, e-card, discussion forum and the latest entertainment news.