Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2001 13:24:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Hassan Halta <hassan@cs.earlham.edu>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Distribute FreeBSD on huge cluster

Hi all,

I hope this list will be the right list to ask this question, but any help
will be appreciated.

I am looking for a way that I can distribute FreeBSD on a huge cluster; 26
machines, but the problem I am running into, is if I used a sysinstall
scripts, then that would allow me to install a basic FreeBSD distribution,
and in the future, when I need to install more ports, I need to do that on
all cluster manually, or just simply do the install again with more
packaging. I am wondering if I am somewhere in a trap, or if there's a
quick and an easy way to manage this problem.

Thanks,
Hassan