Date:      Wed, 23 May 2007 22:24:46 -0500
From:      "Rick C. Petty" <rick-freebsd@kiwi-computer.com>
To:        Peter Steele <psteele@maxiscale.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org" <freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Need Eclipse 3.2

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 05:11:49PM -0700, Peter Steele wrote:
> I've installed FreeBSD 6.2 from a DVD we purchased online and the Eclipse that came with it is 3.1.2. The C++ plugin we want to use with it needs Eclipse 3.2, so I'm trying to locate either binaries or source for this release that I can build under 6.2...

That makes more sense.  Which plugin?  CDT?  That's also available in
/usr/ports/java/eclipse-cdt.  Please read the handbook, but you may wish to
try "pkg_add -r eclipse-cdt" first, if you're using a vanilla 6.2-RELEASE.

However, I much prefer 3.2.2 over 3.2.1 even-- fewer bugs, less (no)
crashes while debugging, and much faster searching.

-- Rick C. Petty