Date:      Wed,  8 Aug 2001 17:05:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dayan <bimasena@palembang.wasantara.net.id>
To:        FreeBSD-newbies <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apology from Dayan

Greetings !

Just a few hours a go, I had a mistake. In order to get various FreeBSD
lists in one line and for the ease, I subscribe some of those lists to my
recently [freebsd-lists-for-dayan-only@yahoogroups.com] list. I did not
realized what kind off mess would happened then, until I received respond
mails about it from those lists. I then immediately deleted all those lists
from my Yahoogroups list. Now, I got every list, after resubscribe.

That was not a spam neither violation action to any list I subscribe. Please
do accept of my apology for this inconvenience.

BTW, I am now in a process to migrate to FreeBSD. That is why I am 'hungry'
of any information for the preparation.
:)

Sincerely,
Sharif Dayan