Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:01:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Marco Radzinschi <marco@radzinschi.com>
To:        Chris Aitken <chris@ideal.net.au>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Telnet Initial Output

Hello:

Edit /etc/inetd.conf and change the telnetd line to read as follows:

telnet  stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/libexec/telnetd    telnetd -h

You can do the same for the IPv6 version, if you use it.

Marco Radzinschi

E-Mail: marco@radzinschi.com
AOL IM: CrackedBoy

Running FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE i386
11:00PM  up 13 days, 20:50, 1 user, load averages: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00