Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:27:29 -0400
From:      Paul Stewart <pauls@nexicom.net>
To:        "Jeff Lynch" <jeff@mercury.jorsm.com>, "Paul Robinson" <paul@akita.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Web Caching Engine

One other thing is that Squid in particular has a web accelator mode that I
haven't personally played with.

If you install two NIC's and route between them, Squid is supposed to be
able to transparently cache on whatever ports you tell it...

I may have misunderstood this option, but it's worth looking into as
well..:)

Paul