Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 2008 04:43:28 -0700
From:      David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Postfix issue

On Monday 08 September 2008 04:10:11 Sahil Tandon wrote:
> David Southwell <david@vizion2000.net> wrote:
> > Sorry to ask the question here but postfix users mailing list is
> > currently rejecting mails from servers on a dynamic ip address
> > - so I cannot get through to ask a question there.
>
> Incidentally, your IP is also listed on several RBLs.

You are right - that is why I am asking this question to help me fix the
problem. Someone hacked our network. I have fixed most stuff but need to fix
this issue to close the final door. !!!

Someone got a trojan onto my wifes  windows 32 bit system which has access to
my picture library (I am a photographer). It has taken me three days to fix
the problem there and then I found they had used that route to get onto the
freebsd server. I have blocked that access now but there are some things to
fix on the mail suystem and this is one of them.

I think I have closed most loopholes now.

If you could help me with this one it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your help
David