Date:      Tue, 10 Jan 2006 09:44:54 GMT
From:      Basavaraj <rajiff@rediffmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/91585: I can't find BSD Users Bangalore user group, which was existed till yesterday

>Number:         91585
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       I can't find BSD Users Bangalore user group, which was existed till yesterday
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
BSD Users - Bangalore user's group, disappear from last night from user group list, very sad, this happened when apprciable techies from bangalore were showing interest in FreeBSD and the user group

Please restore it and encourage or let me know the problem why it was removed
Basavaraj
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
              Please restore it