Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:25:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dennis Jun <dennisjun@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: To install free BSD on windows NT

I know when I was working with Slackware Linux, you could run linux off
of UMSDOS (UNIX filesystem on FAT16/32). I'm not sure if the same can be
done with FreeBSD. But if it can, all you would need to do is create an
extra dir for FreeBSD and you wouldn't have to touch the partition. Can
any FreeBSD guru verify if this can be done on FreeBSD?

--- sreenath sreekantham <ssreekantham@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>

> I need help in installing free BSD on my WINDOWS NT workstation without
> disturbing the present WINDOWS NT setup.
> i.e I do not want to format the hardrive and make partitions and then
> install windows NT & freeBSD.
>
> Please let me know the exact location where I can find the FREE BSD version.
>
> thanking you
>
> sreenath sreekantham
>

> ssreekantham@hotmail.com
> sreekantham@yahoo.com