Date:      Thu, 18 Jul 2013 06:43:20 -0500
From:      dweimer <dweimer@dweimer.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dell Latitude E6520 Xorg Problems

Is anyone out there running FreeBSD on a Dell Latitude E6520?

I am struggling to Xorg to start, doing the Xorg -configure I get
"number of created screens does not match number of detected devices" I
have tried with an external monitor attached and laptop closed, with
external monitor attached and laptop open, and with no external monitor.
  All same results, I did remember to disable the Optimus feature in the
bios, even tried enabling it, no change.

--
Thanks,
    Dean E. Weimer